- Measure and create the layout of the pathway using a spray can to outline
- Excavate 9 inches of soil
- Compact the soil to get a solid base
- Lay filter cloth to prevent weeds, then add 6 inches of granular A aggregates
- Then… more compacting
- Add half an inch of screening limestone and make sure the base is level with a 1% pitch for water drainage
- Lay the interlock pavers
- Brush with polymeric sand and make sure all the cracks are covered
- Then more compacting to seal it all together
- Finish the project with one last coat of polymeric sand!
Check out this video of us building a pathway and step from start to finish.
Villa Pavers from Bestway Stone
Parkwall Antico retaining wall system in Grey Mix from Bestway Stone